- Would go swimming in a dirty old canal in his hometown, if he were a kid again for just a day.
- Would be a reporter for a Salvation Army newspaper, if he could pretend that he was anything in the whole world.
- Would like to visit the pyramids of Egypt more than the Eiffel Tower.
- Would like to have rescued Lady Anne Boleyn from the "Tower of London" two minutes before she was to be beheaded by the dastardly Henry VIII.
- Would like to know where the people he loved were and who had won the soccer league, if he had just been released from a year's isolation.
- Would like to talk to Sigmund Freud for an hour and discuss mutual interests.
- Would like to spend an entire day inside somebody's head, if he were a microscopic man.
- Thinks that the most dangerous thing he could do is to continue living in a glass house.
- Says his favorite bird is a gosling (baby goose).
- Likes the aroma of wallpaper paste best.
- Feels that the most exciting task he could undertake, if he had the time, would be to go to the pole and build an igloo, then give a party for President Nkrumah.
- Feels that if he were to write a book with himself as the hero, he could not write about himself until after his death.
- Feels that a perfect romantic setting is a canoe on the River Thames.
- Feels that a rare Chinese mask is his most valuable possession.
- Says his idea of a gentleman is one who says thank you after having his fingers trapped in an elevator door.
Previous | Tiger Beat Mag Index